- Winner, E. (1997). Exceptionally high intelligence and schooling. American Psychologist, 52(10), 1070-1081. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.52.10.1070
O’Connor. (2012). Is It Good to be Gifted? The Social Construction of the Gifted Child. Children & Society, 26(4), 293–303. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1099-0860.2010.00341.x
- All exceptionally gifted children feel isolated at school. Because they don’t feel underchallenged at their lessons.
- Normally, the governments don’t spend much money on the inclusion of the exceptionally gifted child on their school stage.
- Most of the exceptionally gifted children stand with bad behavior from their classmates.
- Children that have good level of music or sport are more welcomed than the exceptionally gifted child at school
- All exceptionally gifted chill have lower of self-esteem