List of evidence and hoax
- Community support prevent sexual violence during COVID-19 pandemic
- Interactive Groups in the second language promote the acquisition of skills
- Own houses are not always a safer place for children during confinement caused by COVID-19
- Dialogic teaching and learning provide effective pedagogical responses to all students
- Schools can encourage community development
- Interactive Learning Environments favoured by secure relationships and high quality learning, make possible a true inclusion of students with learning disabilities.
- The more solidarity, the less harassment
- Family training improves student learning outcomes
- Participating in interactions in the target language is key to learning that language
- Family/community involvement in the school improves student learning achievements
- Roma communities have no interest in education
- Schools in disadvantaged environments cannot perform well
- To avoid conflicts at school, it is better for families not to get too involved.
- Throughout life and development we lose brain plasticity and learning ability.
- Boys and girls are more skilled in those tasks depending on the cerebral hemisphere that has more performance.
- Educational success depends on the socio-economic level of families.
- Teaching to read before the age of 6 is harmful